Friday, December 23, 2011

Missy's Poem (14 year old foster child)

Eyes ~ Ears ~ Hearts
Eye that can't see, Ears that can't hear, Hearts that are stomped on and broke to peaces. You can help one without love.
Life, Help, Hurt.

You hear all the kid out ther that are gettin abuse or have been abused.   All the kids that were aborted or gaven up or are looked in there rooms and are or were beat.

The eyes:  I can't see my future i am all alown been bet to the end and now i am hurting.  All i see is that the end of life is soon dont know what to do.

The nose:  All I can smell is the fear.  What is happening what what are they doing.  Are they going to take me away.  Will i be alive to say good by momy and daddy.

The mouth:  I cant speak i have been hurt to much.  All i can say in my mind is when will the end.  When will I find a friend like me and who will stay with me to the end.

The throwt:  Now matter what I still can breath I am alive thank God to the end.

My heart:  I am pumpin still alive.  All that has been done is scared me.  All you do is crush me till the end.

Arms:  They are bruised and cut.  Not all can see some have faded away.

Legs:  Hardly can walk away looked behined the closed doors i am traped thill I am set free.



Thanks Missy for the peak into a child's brokenness.  I left it as she wrote it.  Pray for her.   She hopes to reunite with family still, and there is still time for that.  God has brought some healing into their lives and she might get the ultimate dream of a foster kid.  
Please pray for these kids.  Right now the Lord has given us such an opportunity having contact with these kids.  I'm just posting everything I can find out.  So I don't know.  I don't have a lot of answers.  I'm just praying and asking God to use this opportunity for something.  So maybe God will lay these things on your hearts too.  To pray, to act, to know something, to share information you have...



No comments:

Post a Comment